Friday 11 March 2011

Jeff Brazier eyes 'Xtra Factor' host job

Jeff Brazier has reportedly claimed that he would be "perfect" as the host of The Xtra Factor.

jeff-brazier1

Konnie Huq fronted last year's series but has admitted that she is not certain of a return. Previous presenters of the X Factor spinoff have included Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton and Ben Shephard.    Brazier has been used as a guest reporter on X Factor live finals and has also presented the X Factor live tour since 2005.

jeff_brazier1

"Cowell first used me in the X Factor final and for me I would say that is the perfect job as I feel I am best used when I'm mixing with people and getting the best out of contestants," Brazier told Metro.

jeff-brazier

"I am kind of at the stage where I want to take on big responsibilities. It is getting close to the period when they start making decisions, I am guessing."

JeffBrazier-002

He added: "I am certainly making the most of my opportunity on Dancing On Ice and the rest is up to Simon Cowell to see who he thinks will be the best person for the job.  "Like any person, you kind of go about picking up the skills so that one day it will put you in a position to be able to do certain types of jobs."  Sky Sports News presenter Georgie Thompson has also been tipped for the role.

No comments: